Write For Us
Write a Guest Post for us
Contribute Your Article Here
What We Are Looking For
We Strive to Nurture The Drivers of Tomorrow
We want to be a collection of ideas that inspire and represent a variety of views, and that includes yours. We welcome unsolicited articles and blog posts. If you are interested in writing for us, please fill out the form below.
We accept a range of topics for guest posts, as long as they are relevant for K53 Learners.
Some of the topics that we accept are: technology, health, business, personal development, travel, digital marketing, tech, fashion, lifestyle, education, home improvement, finance, marketing, home décor, real estate, beauty, food, sports, parenting, web design, social media, ecommerce, legal, cars, entertainment, career, relationship, shopping, politics.
Our system uses your email to grab your headshot from Gravatar, so make sure your photo is uploaded there.
- Please submit pitches and completed articles for consideration using the form below.
- Preference will be given to original reporting and analysis, but we will also consider commentary.
- Submissions should range between 500 and 1000 words.
- We recommend first pitching ideas to us before you write it!
- We expect work as a Word document rather than a PDF. (We encourage the use of in-line hyperlinks for acknowledging sources.)
- Please submit your article or pitch just once. Do not submit it multiple times!